Big O Music Fest - Rules
* No refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases
* Pets are not allowed in the concert area. Only service pets are allowed.
* No Tailgating
* No tents of any kind
* No laser lights, pens or pointers
* No food, beverages, or coolers, no glass, umbrellas, or video cameras allowed in the concert area
* NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 CAN CONSUME ALCOHOL ANYWHERE ON THE BIG O MUSIC FEST SITE. ZERO TOLERANCE ON UNDERAGE DRINKING. In order to purchase alcohol, you must show photo identification to get an "Over 21" wristband, which must be worn at all times. You must produce identification if anyone on the staff requests to see it during the weekend, and will forfeit your "Over 21" wristband and be removed from the premises if you cannot do so.
* No weapons, fireworks, golf carts, all terrain vehicles (ATVs), or cruising on motorcycles and vehicles
* Big O Entertainment is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, personal injury, theft, loss, or damage to personal property.
* Persons engaging in violent, obscene, or unruly behavior will be immediately ejected from the concert site, or parking lots, and may be subject to arrest. No refunds will be given.
* No seat markers like flags or similar objects that may obstruct the view of the crowd sitting behind you.
* Absolutely NO GUNS allowed on property.